Reading is fun and it makes you smarter! What more could you want? If you’re looking for a good book to read check out this list to get some ideas! Maybe we’ll like some of the same stuff 🙂
Besides reading for the fun of it, a writer has to be a reader in order to learn their craft. So much so that JK Rowling says that reading is one of the most important things that a writer can do. As such, I’m reading as much as I can these days!
Check back here to see what I’m currently reading, what else I’ve read this year, and what’s on my radar. Cheers!
Click on the book covers to be taken to the book’s Amazon page. In full disclosure I am a part of the Amazon affiliates program.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – Fantasy
- Story: Style, Structure, Substance, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee – Educational
On My Radar
- Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend – Fantasy
- The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris and Lissy Marlin – Fantasy
- The Book of Dust: La Belle Sauvage by Phillip Pullman – Fantasy
Books Finished in 2018
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown – Mystery/Thriller – new read (yes, I know, how have I not read it until now? It slipped through the cracks I guess haha)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling – Fantasy/Adventure – re-read
- Nightingale by David Farland – Fantasy/Adventure – new read
Photo Credit: Alfons Morales on Unsplash